Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Clara

Today is my first grand daughter's birthday. Clara was born in 2003, she came a few weeks early, as a matter of fact I was in California visiting the giant redwoods on the day she was born. Because we did not have cell phone service where we were we did not even know that she had arrived until after she was born. We always have a family get together on the Fourth of July, to celebrate Clara's birthday and Independance day. I will be decorating a special cake for Clara, this year she wants a cake with Strawberry Shortcake on it, I will post a picture in a little while. I am hoping I do a good job. Happy Birthday Clara 6 years old today !!!

She is one years old in this beach picture.

I am having techinical difficulties loading more pictures, I may continue this post later.

1 comment: