Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Woman of Joy

I am looking forward to next years Woman of Joy conference. This will be the fifth year that I have gone. The first year that I went was in 2006, I went with Sarah and her church, I enjoyed it so much that I organized the women from my church to go the following year. We will be having a get together on September 11 to determine the location and date that we want to plan for next spring. The conference is held by Phil Waldrep Ministries, I think there was 6,000 ladies at the conference this past May. Below is a picture of our group. I wish we would have gotten a better group shot than this one, but this was really the only time that we were all together at the same time. I invited everyone over to the condo that I had reserved for my daughters and I to stay at. I made dinner for everyone, it was a great time of fellowship. If we go back to Sevierville, TN next year I will reserve a large cabin for all of us to stay in for the whole weekend, the fellowship will be wonderful !



I am really hoping more ladies will attend in 2010, it is a weekend that you will remember for a long time.

Linda

2 comments: