Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Operation Christmas Child 2009

The Boxes
It has been quite a while since I wrote a Blog. I just need to share about Operation Christmas Child. Today we finalized collecting shoeboxes at work. Once again I have been blown away by the generosity of my co-workers. Filling a shoebox for a child in a foreign country. These shoeboxes filled with small gifts may be the only thing that the children get this year. Each box is filled with small toys, candy, personal hygiene supplies, school supplies and small articles of clothing like underwear and t-shirts. The most important thing that each child will receive is a booklet that tells of the love of Jesus, the best gift we can ever receive.

For more information on how you can participate click here: Samaitan's Purse website
Our finishing Department
Our Production Department
Everybody
Pat and I

1 comment:

  1. Good Job! Andrew and I made 2 boxes last night, and we had enought stuff left over to make one more. I just have to get a few more items to make sure it is a full box.

    ReplyDelete