Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I need a new Blog

I have not posted a blog for a while, the last one I did about the apricot tarts was just a quick little blog that I wrote because I was guilty about not writing anything lately. Well I have quite a few days until the next birthday celebration, (keep checking in to see who it is) , no anniversaries coming up, so I what do I blog about?



I am just going to let you know about some tings that I have been doing lately:


Saw this Sea Otter at the Atlanta Aquarium, he is eating ice cubes



Had grandchildren over to swim and eat ice cream
Went to Edisto Island with Becky and her family. While we there our friends the MacIntoshes came by to visit for a while. We saw Dolphins, caught the largest Hermit Crabs we ever saw, played the longest game of Phase 10 (took 3 nights to finish) Zach won. Had a good time.


Clara and Lindy had a dance recital, and I have no pictures :(.

All of the girls and I went to Women of Joy women's conference in Tennessee.

We completed the rental house in time for the tenants to move in. There are still a few repairs to finish.

I went to NY to visit my Dad. I also visited with my sister and brother while there.

I have been trying to encourage Sarah with potty training Henry.

Oh and the most life changing thing that has happened is that we are going to be grandparents again !! Kelly and Will are pregnant with baby #4, he or she is due Christmas Eve.

Well, that is about it for now. I will try to get some recital pictures on of Clara and Lindy, they were so cute and did a great job!

2 comments:

  1. You could always blog about your pineapple. Give a weekly update with a picture. That would be at least one post a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, I was going to do that but it really hasn't grown that much. maybe next week.

    ReplyDelete