Friday, January 30, 2009

Off to a poor start

Well, I am not doing too good with a daily blog, am I ? I could make up a lot of excuses, but really it does not take long to write something. I think that I have a hard time deciding what to write about. Well, it is Friday 12:20 am. TGIF ! Thursday night Pat and I went to Spartanburg to pick up Leilani, we met Becky and Jalen at Boston Pizza for dinner, then came home. Becky needed someone to watch Leilani in the afternoon so we volunteered to come get her, and Friday I will take her to Kelly in the morning to play with Lindy, Katie will get her in the afternoon. We will probably invite Henry over to play when I get home from work. Leilani loves her cousins (and Aunts).

Sunday is the last day to order Girl Scout Cookies, Clara sold over 200 boxes ! Her Daisy troop did well. They will earn extra money to help pay for their activities. I have completed my second Avon order. I made the Christmas Club payment all by myself today, without any help from the bank. I have been learning 3 new computer programs: Girl Scout Cookie sales, AVON website, and First Piedmont Christmas Club ACH deposits. I'm too old for all of this at the same time.
Speaking of being old, here is a picture of the necklace that Pat gave me for my birthday in December. I love it.


Well I am off to bed now, I will be thinking of some good blogs to post. Thank you for reading.

Linda

1 comment: