Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 random things about me from facebook

Okay, I had two friends on facebook tag me in this post. It took me so long to come up with 25 things that I thought I would share them on my blog.

1. I am a Christian, gave my life to Christ in 1977, I was pregnant for Sarah when I got baptized.
2. I married my High School sweetheart, Nov 20, 1971.
3. My maternal grandmother's maiden name is Cashdollar, one of her brothers was NY State treasurer, he is mentioned in Ripley's Believe or Not.
4. Family tradition says that my paternal great grandfather was the Illegitimate son of the Prince of England, he and his mother (the maid) were sent to the U S and given the last name of Hyde. When he died his body was taken back to England and burried with royalty.
5. 50 of my facebook friends were kids that I worked with in Church activities.
6. 10 of my facebook friends were in a Girl Scout Troop that I led.
7. I have changed diapers on at least 12 of my facebook friends.
8. My first real job was working behind a candy counter in Grants Department store.
9. I learned how to drive in a 1968 Mercury Cougar.
10. I LOVE SNOW ! AND it is one of the things that I miss most from NY.
11. I went to three different High Schools.
12. I took Horse back riding lessons in High School and won two ribbons in competition.
13. I have sold Tupperware, Herbalife, Melaluca and most recently I sell Avon.
14. I had two girls from Viet Nam live with me and helped them learn how to speak English, (they are both very beautiful and successful young ladies now)
15. I was Deputy Town Clerk and Tax Collector in Shandaken NY.
16. I wish I had more time to knit, crochet, sew or scrapbook.
17. My Favorite things to watch on TV is Reality shows, the season is just getting going, American Idol,Survivor (2/12, Amazing Race (2/15).
18. Pat and I went to Hawaii 3 years in a row for our anniversary, 2004, 2005, 2006.
19. Neither Pat or I went to college, but all four of our daughters did.
20. My favorite jewelry is Silver and Turquoise.
21. I am the oldest of 3 children.
22 .I am the only one that has children.
23. I prefer dark chocolate.
24. I just started a blog, and I am not too good at it. http://patandlindacox.blogspot.com/
25. I have the cutest and smartest grandchildren in the world!

hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment