Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies


Tonight I went to my second meeting for Service Unit 628. I am the service unit cookie manager. Tonight I collected all permission slips from the various troops in Gaffney. Did you know that it is Girl Scout Cookie Time? Well if you have not been asked to buy cookies from a cute little Daisy, Brownie, Junior or Cadette Girl Scout you still have time to buy some cookies.

They have a great program this year, you can buy cookies to send to soldiers. A great way to let our men and women in uniform know that we are thinking of them. So those of you on a diet, buy a box for a soldier.

What is your favorite GS Cookie? I like them all, but my first choice is the lemonades, second is the caramel delights or in some councils they are called samoas.

I hope you all get to eat some cookies this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment