Tuesday, February 24, 2009

How I spent Saturday

I decided to invite three of the grandchildren over to play with each other. Quite often Leilani will spend the weekend with us. She loves her cousins to come and play with her. I thought it would be a good idea to try to get them all here at the same time. Lindy is the oldest, 3 1/2 then Leilani almost 3 ( March 11), then Henry 2 1/2. They love to play outside, Papa took them for a ride in the wagon, up and down the street. They also rode on the swing in our backyard. We made sticker books with valentine and wiggle stickers. We ate the #1 food for kids, chicken nuggets, tator tots and corn on the cob. We baked cookies, and then we got cranky !!!!! Naptime. All in all they all had fun. The sad thing to Pat and I is that they are too young to remember it when they get older.


Lindy on our rope swing.

2 comments:

  1. I beg to differ with you. They will remember. I have children who were 2 and 3 in my day care who are now in their 20's and they remember so your grandchildren will definitely remember Papa and Grandma playing with them. You are making memories. Precious Memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry had a lot of fun! Thanks for letting him come over.

    ReplyDelete