Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Dogs



I have two dogs, since I wrote about fish I thought that I should write about my dogs, Man's best friend.


Doodle the Poodle:


Male


White Small Standard


Birthday: 11/5/99,


registered name : Roly Poly Yankee Doodle.


Favorite activity: sleep.


Not a very good picture, but very current.


Peaches the Dachshund:


Female


Red Miniature Dachshund


Birthday 9/5/05


Registered name: My South Carolina Peach


Favorite activity: Snuggling
Doodle is really Becky's dog and Peaches is Linda's. When Becky got married we kept Doodle here, her marriage was going to be an adventure that did not need a dog. Both of Doodles parents weighed in at 7 pounds, Doodle weighs 28, he is what you call a throw back gene. He is not particularly fond of the grandchildren, he tolorates them. Peaches is also a little on the chunky side, but not as bad as Doodle. She loves the grandchildren and is very good with them. She loves you to throw her stuffed toy for her, she will do that as long as you are willing to throw it.
I have wanted a large dog for years, I do not think that I will ever get one, I am pretty sure that I will be getting another dog soon, I just have to decide on what breed.
Well that's my Dogs.






2 comments:

  1. We love doodle and peaches. (I have a good Picture of doodle that I took one afternoon waiting for dance class #2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that Peaches had the same birthday as Henry! Your dogs are great!

    ReplyDelete