Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Sarah !!!

Today is our oldest daughter Sarah's birthday. This is a picture taken on her first birthday. Tonight I went through a lot of old pictures, I had a real good time doing it. I realize how much I love my digital camera. Picture taking use to be so hard !! You had to buy film for your camera, youhad to hope that the pictures that you took would look good, you had to pay for your film to be developed andyou had to wait about 1 week to get it back If the pictures that you took did not turn out good, TOO BAD !!!. I scanned quite a few pictures of Sarah I will put some more on the blog but the rest I will put on facebook. Happy Birthday Sarah !
Sarah is 2 days old in these pictures



Happy 3rd Birthday


Happy Birthday Sarah, We love you !!! Mom and Dad

4 comments:

  1. I just wrote a post about Sarah, and I used the exact same picture that you did! I should have read your blog before I wrote mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tribute to your daughter on her birthday. That was sooooooooooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete