Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Women of Joy



Another project that I am working on is planning our annual Women's Retreat to Tennessee. This will be the fourth time that I have attended Women of Joy Conference. I am really excited about this years line up of speakers and the concert. To start the weekend off Kirk Cameron will be the first speaker on Friday Night. Saturday will have these great speakers: Carol Kent, and Priscilla Shirer. Saturday evening we will Praise and Worship with a concert by Casting Crowns !!!! On Sunday morning we will hear from Lisa Harper. I really enjoy going because not only do I get to spend time with my church sisters, but all my girls go , we get to spend family time too, and what better way than at a conference that brings us all closer to the Lord! If anyone wants more information about this conference go to : www.mywomensevents.com .

It is May 1 - 3, 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment