Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow day




Look at these Giant Snowflakes !!!






It would have been a little bit difficult to BBQ today. Take a look at our pool, it looks like a crater. I think this is the most snow we have ever had in Gaffney since living here. One of the first winters that we moved here we had a terrible Ice storm. Todays snow storm left a lot of people, including our factory without power. Our electric was off for about 6 hours last night. This was the first time that we missed our 4 wheel drive on our old Suburban. When we tried to move our cars to our driveway, they wanted to go sideways down Lyman St. we eventually got them in the driveway.
I would have loved to build a snowman, but unfortunately I am sick and I just looked and smiled at the snow. Sarah and Matt made a great snowman, I should have had them come to my house and build one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment