Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Leilani

Leilani was born on March 11, 2006

First Birthday

Two year old Birthday Cake
Leilani just before her 2nd birthday

Leilani Nov. 2008

We will be celebrating Leilani's birthday on Saturday. I am making her a Barney Cake. I will put pictures of her cake on my Blog Saturday.
Dear Leilani, Papa and I pray that you have a Happy Birthday. It is hard to believe that you are 3 years old !! We will see you Saturday at your party.
Love you very much,
Grandma and Papa







1 comment:

  1. Aww! Look at this cutie! She is adorable. It’s good to see a child grow in front of your eyes. I used to wonder how a child grows up so fast and time flies like light. I never saw my nephew and niece grow because they were never in front of my eyes, but now I have a child and we will be celebrating our one month of happiness in one of the LA venues. Now, I will see it all.

    ReplyDelete